Bring out the best in your students with Inside Out, an exciting new course for adults and young adults built around structured work on grammar and lexis, planned speaking tasks, writing and listening texts.
Written by teachers for teachers, Inside Out provides a thoroughly enjoyable and lively course for adults and yound adults built around structured work on grammar and lexis, planned speaking tasks and engaging writing and listening tasks.
- Meaningful personalised tasks help students develop real-life communicative skills and powers of expression.
- Structured planning time built into tasks to help improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Focus exercises highlight and recycle lexis to help students build a bigger and better active vocabulary.
- Imaginative activities based on pop songs, book extracts and magazine articles maximise motivation.
- Inductive grammar presentations enable students to organise and develop their knowledge. Easy-to-use exercises put these rules into practice - and are then recycled as personalised speaking activities.