Over 1500 colour photographs. Over 86 illustrations. Over 163 projects.
160 inspirational and stylish projects to make with easy-to-follow instructions and illustrated with 1500 stunning step-by-step photographs and templates How to decorate and personalize every room of your home with beautiful stencil and stamp techniques for interiors, furniture, storage, fabrics, china and accessories.
There then follow over 160 fabulous projects, including large-scale ideas such as room schemes, as well as many smaller scale items with which to accessorise the home. For stencilling projects choose from a country-style frieze for a bathroom, a toy box decorated with a bold and colourful train set, and a bed canopy and cushion suitable for a young girl to ideas for stylish wedding stationery.
Stencilling and stamping are two great home decorating techniques that are quick and easy to master.
- More than 160 fabulous and original stencilling and stamping projects with decorative ideas for every room in the home.
- Every project and technique is shown in step by step photography, with over 1500 colour pictures throughout.
- Add colour, pattern and design to walls, floors, furnishings, fabrics, paper, china and glass in minutes with simple ideas and strong designs.
- Learn to make stamps and stencils, mix paints and apply colour effectively with easy-to-follow photographs and instructions.
- Traditional techniques brought up to date with contemporary ideas for bathrooms, bedrooms, children's rooms, accessories, furniture and storage.
- Step-by-step sequences and clear instructions show how each project should look at every stage and there is a stunning colour photograph of every project.