Expert advice on everything you need to know, from choosing a digital camera and composing your picture, to retouching and improving your images on the computer and producing your own prints, with over 1000 fabulous photographs.
- Acomprehensive guide to digital photography, including techniques for everyone from the complete beginner to the more experienced photographer.
- Covers everything from choosing a camera to composing a picture, as well as editing, storing and printing your images.
- Fully illustrated with more than 1000 photographs and diagrams plus clear, easy-to-folow instructions.
- Includes practical assignments to reinforce and preactise the techniques.
- Learn skills such as creating a panorama, retouching and old photograph and enhancing skies for dramatic effect.
- Contains the most up-to-date details of sharing and storing photographs online.