A comprehensive course on all aspects of woodworking, for both the novice and the accomplished woodworking enthusiast. the book features extensive sections on hand and power tools and how to use them, making simple and advanced joints, carving and woodturning techniques, and how t finish your work for a professional appareance.
- How to work with different types of wood, both softwoods and hardwoods.
- Essential advice on setting your workshop.
- A guide to hand tools and power tools and how to use them safely.
- Learn the principles of ergonomics, planning and design, and basic contruction techniques.
- Step-by-step instructions on woodworking skills, including jointmaking, carving and fine finishing.
- Over 20 beautiful and useful projects to practice and develop your skills.