Top Grammar is a reference book for learners of English at all levels, from basic to upper intermediate (A2 to B2).
Top Grammar covers all the main grammatical areas of the language.
Top Grammar has a special lexical focus for each of its sections.
Top Grammar is made up of a Student's Book and CD-ROM, and has a Teacher's Guide including tests.
Top Grammar can be used:
• for individual study, for exam preparation, or whenever the teacher thinks the class needs specific training on grammar included in the syllabus.
• by learners in a flexible way, to reinforce specific grammar points.
• autonomously like other reference materials - dictionaries or the Internet. 'Go and check in your grammar book' should be a constant reminder of the teacher to the students.
The Teacher's Guide contains:
• tips about how Top Grammar could be used in the classroom or for individual study;
• a set of 25 tests, one for each of the chapters;
• keys to all the exercises and tests.