Level: Beginner CEF Level: A1
Welcome 1, 2 and 3 are designed for children learning English at primary level. A lively group of characters invites pupils to join in the fun as Masid, the magical genie, transports them to new and exciting places. The moderate grading of the syllabus enables pupils to use English effectively while developing all four language skills - listening, reading, speaking and writing. The Pupil´s Book and the Workbook are designed to be covered in approximately 80 to 100 hours of classroom work.
Welcome Alphabet Book introduces pupils to the English Alphabet.
* language always presented in context, either through lively dialogues or enjoyable texts
* presentation of vocabulary through colour flashcards
* development of vocabulary and grammar through interactive tasks
* language "twisters"
* songs and games
* recycling of vocabulary and grammar
* regular revision units
* a play to be performed at the end of each course
* Photo File Section
* fully dramatised audio CDs
* a full-colour Workbook with stickers
* photocopiable assessment tests
* fully animated DVDs
* fully interactive CD-ROMs
* puppet (Masid).