"First Certificate Language Practice" is the reference and practice book for students at FCE / B2 level.
An in-depth, detailed approach to English grammar and vocabulary, this is a combination of two books - with grammar clearly presented in the first half, and vocabulary input offered in the second half. It is a thorough and comprehensive series that ensures students' confidence with langauge through the progressive levels.
Ideal for students preparing to take the Cambridge FCE examination, it can be used both in the classroom and for self-study.
- FCE grammar fully explained and extensively practiced through a variety of exercises in the FCE exam style
- Comprehensive coverage of key lexical areas, especially phrasal verbs, through a wide range of exam practice exercises
- Additional work on collocation
- Regular consolidation units review and recycle language
- Clear grammar index, word list and formation rules
The accompanying CD-ROM includes extra practice for all the units covered in the book, with exercises based on international computer-based test types. The test generator includes around 1000 items to test students on all areas covered by the book.