Aceasta carte nu se gaseste in stocul librariei noastre si se poate achizitiona doar la cererea clientului, daca se mai gaseste in stocul furnizorului. Va rugam sa comandati doar daca sunteti de acord cu aceasta intarziere.
Category: Examinations >> Cambridge First Certificate >> Language Development
What are the most important things you need to know to help you prepare for the First Certificate in English (FCE) exam from Cambridge ESOL?
Top Tips for FCE gives you some essential advice ('tips') for each part of each of the five FCE papers (Reading, Writing, Use of English, Listening and Speaking). It is written by Cambridge ESOL examiners with many years' experience of setting and marking the FCE exam and includes:
In the book
* clear examples and explanations to show you exactly what each tip means
* general tips for each paper to help you as you revise
* sections on how to revise and what to do on the day of the exam
On the CD-ROM
* a complete real FCE exam paper for you to try (including all the recordings for the Listening paper) so that you know what to expect when you take the exam
* answers and sample answers (for the Writing paper) so that you can check your performance
* video of a Speaking test showing real students to give you a clear idea of what you have to do when you take the test