CEF Level: B1
This series is specially designed for students from absolute beginner to intermediate level. Each book consists of five modules and provides systematic preparation in all four language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - required at these levels. The Student´s Book and the Workbook are designed to be covered in approximately 60 to 80 hours of classroom work.
The Workbooks for Upstream Beginner to Pre-intermediate contain Vocabulary, Grammar, Communication, Reading, Listening and Writing sections with a variety of motivating tasks and useful exercises, as well as the tapescripts of the listening exercises.
The Teacher´s Books for the Student´s Books contain step-by-step teaching notes, extra ideas for optional activities and a full key to the exercises in the Student´s Books. The Test Booklets contain appropriate photocopiable assessment tests as well as a mid-year and exit test allowing teachers to assess students´ progress throughout the course.
* theme-based units from a wide variety of sources
* a variety of cross-cultural and cross-curricular topics
* systematic development of all four language skills through realistic challenging tasks which encourage the learner´s personal engagement
* lexical exercises practising and activating all essential vocabulary including collocations, everyday English, phrasal verbs and word formation
* a variety of authentic stimulating reading and listening tasks
* grammar sections covering all major grammatical areas plus a Grammar Reference Section
* composition analysis and practice on all types of writing with full models
* a wide range of speaking activities
* Culture Clips
* Literature pages
* fully animated DVDs.
Scrie un review
Review-ul a fost trimis cu succes.