Level: Beginner CEF Level: A1
The Set Sail! Series focuses on getting young learners to enjoy communicating in English through a wide variety of activities in all four skills. Its pupil-centred approach motivates young learners, thus ensuring a positive experience in the English language classroom.
In Set Sail! 3 and 4 pupils are exposed to across-the-curriculum sections which increase their level of engagement and improve their learning as pupils interact with their classmates, teachers, and members of the community while exploring other subject areas.
* presentation of vocabulary through colour flashcards and posters
* new language presented through lively dialogues and interesting texts
* songs, chants and games
* projects and guided authentic writing tasks
* craftwork cut-outs
* a look at life in English-speaking countries
* revision and evaluation at the end of each module
* cross-curricular sections
* full-colour Activity Book with stickers and Board Games
* step-by-step interleaved Teacher´s Book with additional activities and games (Kids´ Corner)
* fully animated DVDs / DVD-ROMs
* puppet (Chuckles)